We aim to provide you with a service that will develop your ideas as well as alternatives based on our experience of design. We aim to be accurate, informative and prompt, whilst also being thorough.
Our strap line is ‘Get it right from the start’, which means we believe it is sensible to spend quality time at the start, progress the design stage to ensure we get the design and information as accurate as possible to allow the construction stage to be carried out as quickly and smoothly as possible therefore ensuring maximum efficiency of the whole project is achieved.
Our services include:
- Measured site surveys, including topographical.
- Pre application discussions with Local Authorities.
- Architectural designs.
- CAD (Computer Aided Design) drawings.
- CGI (Computer Generated Images), 3D visualisation images, including photo realistic.
- All types of planning applications, including: Full Planning applications, House Holder applications, Listed Building Consent, Certificates of Lawfulness and Variation or removal of Conditions.
- We will also liaise with the Planning Officer and 3rd party consultees throughout the application.
- Working drawings and specifications including working with 3rd party support (such as Structural Engineers) on your behalf.
- Building Regulation Plan stage applications, with either the Local Authority or Appointed Inspectors.
- Tender documentation.
- Construction phase support.
If you require further information on the above, please get in touch. Contact us