Our aim is to provide you with a design that will develop your requirements and ideas, along with our passion and experience into something that satisfies our client’s needs, is pleasing to the eye, compliements the building and/or the surroundings. Our strap line is ‘Get it right from the start’, because, to achieve the best results, we believe it is prudent to commit thought and energy to the design stage. This will ensure great design is achieved, accurate information is provided, allowing the construction stage to be carried out as efficiently as possible and the building delivered as desired.
The no obligation consultation stage allows us to examine the building or site and the surroundings, discuss your requirements and go through the legal requirements. It offers you the opportunity to meet us and see examples of our work and how we operate.
Prior to engaging our services, we will meet with you on site and:
- Examine the existing building or site, the surroundings and neighbouring properties.
- Discuss the requirements, client ideas, preferences and budget.
- Interject our ideas and comments.
- The service we can provide.
- The planning implications, including listed buildings and projects within a conservation area.
- The technical implications, such as structural, thermal, services etc.
Following this meeting we will compile a ‘File Note’ detailing the points raised at the meeting.
A proposal is then prepared for our work on the project, tailored to the client’s individual needs. This enables us to fully detail our proposed work and the fees we will charge for this work. It will also include the approximate costs of 3rd party support and other design cost fees, such as Structural Engineers fees and Local Authority application costs.
Once presented with the proposal, subject to any questions, it is for the potential client to decide whether to engage our services, obviously we hope you do, but there is no obligation to do so.
If you require further information or would like to arrange a consultation, please get in touch. Contact us.
Our services include:
- Measured site surveys.
- Pre-application discussions with Local Authorities.
- Architectural designs.
- Passivhaus Designers.
- CAD (Computer Aided Design) drawings.
- CGI (Computer Generated Images), 3D visualisation images, including photo realistic.
- All types of planning applications, including:
- Full Planning applications,
- House Holder applications,
- Listed Building Consent,
- Prior notifications,
- Certificates of Lawfulness,
- Variation or removal of Conditions.
- We will liaise with the Planning Officer and 3rd party consultees throughout the application.
- Working drawings and specifications including working with 3rd party support (such as Structural Engineers) on your behalf.
- Building Regulation Plan stage applications, with either the Local Authority or Appointed Inspectors.
- Construction phase support.
If you require further information on the above, please get in touch. Contact us